Friday 7 February 2014

Professional REALTOR



I was honoured this year when my very successful Broker congratulated me on achieving the Tops Sales for 2013 within our company.  Thanks Sally!
Real Estate sales is not just a job to me.  It is my passion.  Every day.  Every week.  It will be for years to come.  

My success in part, comes from partnering with leading Niagara professionals that provide outstanding services. I have fantastic IT  support from Ana with my web design.   None of us at McGarr Realty could imagine getting by without our Office Administrator, Emma.  Thanks Emma! 

This Blog will post information that will be helpful to home owners, First Time Buyers, and mature home owners considering a lifestyle change.  I am here to answer questions and would love to hear from everyone.  

Have A Great Day!  In fact, Have Your Best Day Ever!    

- Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment